Notes for Contributors
- Journal of International Affairs solicits unpublished original contributions. Unless specifically stated otherwise, we shall assume that submitted articles are not under consideration for any other publication at the time of submission.
- Manuscripts should be typewritten and double-spaced with at least 1-inch margin on all sides.
- All pages and footnotes should be numbered consecutively.
- A short bibliographical note indicating author’s present position, degrees, recent publications and current address should be supplied on a separate page.
- Manuscripts should preferably be between 5,000 and 10,000 words; short articles and book reviews being exceptions. Word-processed articles in CD or by e-mail will be preferred.